This is Sienna Aeris (at 5 months) - my awesome, funny, little girl. This is a little blog about her and how I go on about and take images of my little daughter.
How to achieve an image like this?
see the video below ... (then I tell you what I did)
1. USE my silly voice + continuous engaging of the subject
2. Be sure there is ample lighting thru the windows (this was shot around 8AM)
3. Remove / add clutter and or distractions
4. Did not use my iphone here ... (i have a 4s) the images and video was shot with a SONY RX100Mii.
5. Let the subject do - do not force kids to pose for you - this never works and as a parent you do not want the images to look forced.
6. Have something for the drool :P
I am in NO means an industry teacher ... I am lovingly, simply, humble-ly - a father who has a camera and a daughter that seems to like being in front of the shutter device.
comments - questions - let us know
Rufino Joshua Ong - a husband and now a dad with a camera, is an international award winning photographer from the San Francisco Bay Area, offering photography coverage in San Francisco, the Bay Area and destinations worldwide. Rufino Joshua is mentored by the Internationally acclaimed master photographer, Scott Robert Lim.
Oooops Bonus Video time ....
what happens when you attempt to cease the toe jam snacking.
Rufino ONG Photography Wedding Engagement Family Photography San Francisco East Bay South Bay North Bay Berkeley Marin Mill Valley Tiburon Santa Rosa Napa Oakland Piedmont San Jose Santa Clara Menlo Park Walnut Creek Sacramento Fairfield Vallejo Castro Valley .